Friday, February 21, 2014

hello again, dear blog which i have abandoned.

I seriously haven't posted in a while. When I was gone, I turned fourteen, started two more novels, and developed an obsession with photography. It's not like I'm actually good, though...















I'm not actually good or anything, again. But it's fun :3  I had to edit some of them, but not much (just a little cropping and stuff). 

So, about the books I've started... The first one is a sequel to my Nanowrimo, and it's all about my favorite character... LESLIE JACKETT! I mean, hello?! A hyperactive, tech-obsessed, immature freaky girl?! Awesomeness. I don't have a cover for it yet...

The other one's about a society where differences are overvalued and similarities are overlooked and identical twins are split at birth, except two twin girls end up meeting later in life. I'll maybe post just the prologue when I think it's okay. Right now, it sucks worse than my pics do.

Here's the cover for it: 

Seems like a weird picture choice, but it'll make sense if I get the story to stop sucking. And don't judge my pen name! I hate my actual last name so I made up a whole new first + last name.


What else happened? Hm... oh, yeah, I learned to be okay with swimming backstroke. And we started swingdancing in PE and I don't know who my partner for the test will be. I'm just too awkward and klutzy for anyone to actually want to spin me in circles! 


I'm tired of talking about my life. Farewell... (that reminds me of Fi leaving in The Legend of Zelda. WHYYYYY ;_;)

Anyways, bye. YAY FOR ABRUPT ENDINGS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!