Saturday, March 8, 2014

more covers!

This is two days' worth of work for me. :) BTW, I'm thinking of doing a tutorial video on this right after I figure out how to record it... 


This was the quickest one out of this batch.... all I had to do was find a picture, crop it a little, and put words on top!

I redid this one so many times... I fail at making covers with people in them!

I made this one twice, from start to finish, because I forgot where I saved it on my laptop. Silly me.

Actually, this was the easiest one to do. All I did was get the face picture, then layer the earth picture on top!

This was pretty fun to make and I gave all the little pictures weird names on my laptop! (ex: WHATDOESTHEFOXSAY.jpg)

Getting the person in there was pretty much the hardest think I've had to do in a cover...

It was actually really fun making the girl look like a silhouette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!