Sunday, March 31, 2013

a random post :D

I have nothing better to do now.
And I haven't posted in forever.
Whatever, I'm posting now xD
Sigh. I'm chatting Vaish now
and she's in India being an eighth grader as of tomorrow
and I'm just this wimpy little sevie.
And she's 5 months younger than me.
Hm... I was gonna say something but I forgot...
Oh, yeah. I'm doing choir next year.
Advanced choir.
Because Anchal is forcing me.
If I don't get into band, I'm trying out for choir.
And if I don't get into choir (which will probably happen) I'm gonna do random electives! :D
Still, band people can be really awesome sometimes.
Jason the Oreo is in my jazz band class.
Thanks to him, I'll never say Oreo with a straight face again xD
And he forced me to do a flute/sax duet and I didn't squeak for a whole day :O
Yes, this fails.
Don't state the obvious ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!