Thursday, April 4, 2013

elective night

It was so much fun!
I performed and didn't mess up.
Someone might have squeaked, but other than that it was really good :D
I DIDNT FAIL ON SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION! :D YAYZ
Shuyang and I walked around singing CHOIR songs while wearing BAND uniforms!
I had her flute and she had my drumsticks. She screamed "YEAH I'M A DRUMMER BOW DOWN TO ME!!!"
We saw Annie/Anne of Green Gables/Isa (the same person xD) and these stalkers from the swim team in choir.
We walked in front of them and sang the Bumblebee song (from choir. THEY ALL SAY YOU CANT FLY...) really loud.
I taught Shuyang "Gift to be Simple" (tis the gift to be simple tis the gift to be free... etc) and me and her and Annie were walking around screaming the words in each other's faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!