Saturday, February 23, 2013

i'm soooooo annoyed now

every time i turn around, my parents are all like "oh, you should go do 3498579032847 math problems or stuff like that."
i am completely annoyed with math.
it's so boring. i'd rather write stories (i'd do that anyways....) or do 2058093450934750 hours of music practice (not as likely) or run mile club every day for the rest of my life (ok, fine, so i was exaggerating).
my parents also overfeed me.
it's a wonder that i'm underweight, they feed me so much.
and just because my hair turns red from swimming, doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
i'm not going to quit swimming now that i've made the team.
i never get a second of privacy.
people always HAVE to be standing behind me, telling me to go do 3204985720934857 more math problems or wear horribly sharp and scary earrings or use disgusting and smelly hair oil.
my sister is the only person who doesnt act like this. but she has this annoying habit of agreeing with any and all adults.
so when someone tells me to go do math or wear earrings or etc., she says "yeah, its good for you and blah blah blah".
it's so annoying.
i want my own life for a change.
is that too much to ask for?
according to my parents, yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!