Sunday, February 3, 2013

web applications are confuzzling

next year, im gonna do this thing called WEB where i have to help pixies get used to middle school. i have to write an essay about why i should do it (this is the reason half my friends aren't doing WEB). but i don't know what to put in it. compared to other kids, i laze around at home all day. i only have swimming and piano and foreign language classes and i might start dancing again soon (i know, its so hard to imagine a klutz like me dancing. but i was actually really good). everyone else has about 93248750823475 extracurricular activities.
maybe i can write about how my sis will be a pixie next year and i'm used to talking to people her age... i'm not sure about that either. i mean, my sis's classmates are pretty awesome to hang out with (lol, im such a loner), but she doesn't know everyone who's coming to my middle school next year. she's only popular in her elementary school.
annie/isa/anchal the cookie stalker and i were fighting over who should be our friend(aishu with the purple clarinet)'s webbie. i told her that she can have my sister in her web group if i get aishu.

ugh. the superbowl is on tv and it's sooooo pointless. it's just big fat guys chasing each other for a ball. i can't see how my dad and a lot of other people are so obsessed with this stuff. at least annie is coming to my house... we can completely goof off and play random computer games and screw up each other's WEB applications. that's always a lot of fun... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!