Wednesday, February 27, 2013

why i should not do band next year


  • Certain drummers are annoying.
  • All my friends will get into advanced band and I'm not that good.
  • The teacher has mixed feelings about me.
  • Practicing takes a lot of time.
  • I lose my music too easily (giving it to other people...)
  • I don't want to wear a yellow tie.
  • I'd rather do Communication Arts or Woodshop. Or choir, if Anchal convinces me. (she tries, but she hasn't changed my mind...)
  • Half the time, the drummers have rests. 
  • It's not like I actually have decent parts. (i officially do not like vibraphones.)
  • I don't want to take the same elective two years in a row. (french 1A and french 1B don't count)
  • Crash cymbals are dangerous weapons.
  • Everyone makes me put away all the stuff, so I'm usually late to my next class.
  • I know the kids who will become seventh grade drummers next year. Yikes.
  • Disgusting stuff sometimes turns up in the back of the room. >.< (people in my class know what it is)
  • There are too many drummers anyways, so why do we need another one? Especially one as bad as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!