Thursday, September 20, 2012

chat w/ shuyang

BTW, this was during school when we were sitting right next to each other... i know, we're pathetic.

3:28 PM me: asdl;kfj asldkfj
  meow
3:30 PM hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  meow
  why do you NEVERRRRR reply?!?!
 Shuyang: cause i asm running mileclub
  make-up
 me: run with meeeeeeeee
 Shuyang: NO i am on lap infinity
 me: same here!
  run with me!
 Shuyang: infinity and one
 me: same
  wow, i just lapped u!
3:31 PM Shuyang: NO I LAPPED U
  lol
  jk
  bla aenghjaierhg'apoig
 me: noooo
  im faster
 Shuyang: excuse me? NO I AM
  afghaoig'hwe'pigrhw
 me: ;lasdkjf; aksjdaskdf
  nooooooo
  omg
  omg
  omg
 Shuyang: lol
 me: !!
3:32 PM Shuyang: pg'zg'arwgj'apee
  gajop
 me: here comes coco!
 Shuyang: j[gwoej
  arghear
  p
  [OJR
 me: and all ur cats!
  xD
 Shuyang: RGEOJ WAIT WHAT?
  aglhflgdgld
 me: yeah
  lets go say hi!
 Shuyang: and my dog and fish
  and horse
 me: and bunny and peacock
3:33 PM LIKE A BOSS!
 Shuyang: yea
 me: XD
  hw -__-
  a;sldkf ;laskdf laskdjf
 Shuyang: kk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!