Saturday, September 29, 2012

i'm trying to be normal (for some reason this was never posted)

Yeah, there's a such thing as too weird. If your parents want to send you to a psychologist, then you're way too weird. Like me. And I don't like math. I know, you're thinking that because I'm Indian, I'm supposed to be an antisocial math nerd. But I'm totally NOT like the stereotype (other than the way I look, which I'm trying to change because it's extremely ugly and people teased me about it). I'm crying and attempting to do math homework. I smuggled the laptop into my room and started randomly writing and listening to music instead of doing math. Do normal people like math? Maybe the reason that my parents want to take me to the scary psychologist is because I hate math and I'm hyper. But most people from my school are extremely hyper.
And I'd rather DIE than see that scary and mean psychologist again. (its so hard to break my habit of starting sentences with 'and'...) But no one understands. Everyone else here is random, but never had to see the psychologist. ALSDKF HAOWIEFU ASLKDFJ ASLIDFU ASDLFKJ ASLKDGJ AIOPGYASDOIFASDFLKAJSDZX><CJASOIDTYALDSGKJASLDFKJAM<>CA SDFILASGLKJASDFLK
Random typing... that felt really good.
Now I have to do HW before my parents destroy me for not doing math homework. Which, by the way, I've been doing for two hours now. Bye.
I know. My posts suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!