Thursday, September 20, 2012

i'm seriously not a girly steriotypical girl...

From what "people" told me, I'm turning into a "sterotypical teenager" before I'm thirteen! What did I do wrong?! Apparently I'm girlier, although I'm still a socially clueless kid who doesn't care about fashion and dislikes flowers (I'm allergic to them...) and pink and all that typical girl stuff. Wiffie keeps judging me because I don't like Indian music. I prefer songs which have words that I can understand. Is that a sign of typical teenager-ness? Of course not. I've never liked Indian music too much (yeah, i'm indian, as weird as it seems), even though I had to take singing lessons in elementary school. And I don't obsess over my hair the way Wiffie says I do. And I'm not always online. Wiffie, the little 10 year old kid who thinks her opinion is the only one that matters, thinks I'm never able to play with her. You know, there's something called homework that teachers assign to torture us... and there's that social studies project of doom... *sighs* Wiffie doesn't get that I go online for school. When I'm not doing schoolwork (a.k.a torture), I'm running mile club. :D I was just kidding. Haha, no one ever takes me seriously anymore... but really, I'm a pretty fast runner now compared to me as a pixie. The reason? Track and field. Hurdles are awesome. No girly girl would say that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!