Tuesday, September 11, 2012

klutzy me...

Yeah. I'm injured again. My bike handlebars stabbed my ribcage and im scared 'cuz it hurts sooooooo much and i read somewhere that if you break your ribcage, your liver might bleed and you'll die. Shuyang fainted in PE today and she had to go to the hospital but now she's fine. She was screaming "Im gonna die...." in school today and V and I were comforting her. Ally helped a bit by saying "I hope your friend feels better" to me. And she doesn't know shuyang. Ally's just (mostly) nice like that
OUCH... i might need a surgery! ive had 2 of them b4 and they werent too bad... but they were both on my ear. and everyone started bullying me about it in 5th grade. which is why im the socially clueless seventh grade freak you know now. at least i can run mile club. that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!