Wednesday, September 12, 2012

yay

WHY AM I MAKING POSTS!? Right. Because I have no life. And I don't ever have to get a bloody finger in band because of stupid crash cymbals. Ally actually *LIKES* crash cymbals. How is that possible?! BTW, she sprained her wrist...
Shuyang's a bit better since yesterday (when she passed out in PE). I'm also healing. And I have to swim today. Swimming class is ridiculously easy and I should be on the swim team now except I keep skipping class. I miss Prachi. She was nice, even if she wasn't as fast as I am (and a little bit annoying about the Karebear thing)... At least I had someone to talk to. Now, all I have is my sister and some annoying boy who thinks he's faster than me even though he's super short and I race him and win.
MEOW
MEOW
MEOW
MEOW
Sorry, I'm hyper. In French class, there was this party thingie and we ate food. Yay. Wendy and I were talking about mile club, which I am strangely obsessed with. People walk up to me and say "You're weird." And I take it as a compliment. Weirdness is seriously an awesome quality. Just ask Judy (hyper kid from my science class) or Ally or Shuyang or Random Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!