Thursday, July 25, 2013

dear (probably nonexistent) reader...

Who are you?
What do you look like?
What do you act like?
Can you even describe yourself?
Are you human?
How did you find this really demented blog?
Do you know me in real life?
Do you hate me with the passion of a thousand suns?
Do you actually think I'm not that bad?
Or do you merely tolerate my presence?
Do you have a blog too?
Do people read it?
What do you write?
Have you ever had writer's block?
Why are you reading my blog?
Do you think I'm normal? 
Do you actually like my slightly strange ideas?
Or do you come here only to make fun of them?
Has anyone ever genuinely hated you, just for being who you are? (If yes, stay strong <3)
Would you trust anyone with your life?
Do people think everyone likes you?
Is that actually true?
Have you ever wished for something impossible, just to see if it would come true?
Have you ever gone skydiving? (If you have, how was it?)
Have you ever stayed up all night counting stars?
What's the weirdest dream you've had?
Do you dream in color?
Have you ever narrowly escaped death?
Are you scared of dying?
Have you ever thought about running away from everyone and everything you know?
Have you ever hated the whole world, just for existing?
Do you even exist?

I couldn't think of a better idea... stupid writer's block D=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!