Wednesday, July 31, 2013

hey

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was too busy staying up really late and writing!! I got to 15000 WORDS!!!!!!!!! My story is officially done. It'll be up on this blog by tomorrow, on a separate page at the top.

My parents are making me go to debate camp. It started on Monday. I don't know anyone there, but I have exactly three "friends" who sit next to me. We eat lunch together and never talk. Yay for awkward silences!
There's this really annoying guy who used to be in front of me and he kept distracting us when we were trying to work on stuff. His sister's one of our teacher/counselors, so I think that's why. If my little sis was in a camp I was teaching, she'd be very distracting and always expecting me to give her hugs =P
There are these other three girls who've known each other forever and they're always in their own little group. They're really funny and nice though, and I wish they'd be more open to the rest of us.
And then there are the rest of the guys... they're mostly distracting weirdos like the one sitting in front of me. I get distracted easily.
I don't really think I'll be a good debater because I change my mind WAY too often and easily. And I have a really soft voice, so people don't normally hear what I say. I'm also a terrible note-taker and can't keep anything organized at all. I seriously regret allowing my parents to make me come here... at least I have my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!