Saturday, July 27, 2013

random poem/song dedicated to people i won't mention here

(you'll know if you're one of the people i wrote this to... so don't ask me who they are)

If only you had understood
Back when I'd believed in you.
If only you could see yourself
Walking in my shoes.
You couldn't tell I needed someone
To tell my secrets to.
I'd thought that I might like to have
A friend just like you
But then I discovered that
You have a second side too.

You listened to my secrets
Then told the outside world
What wasn't meant for their ears.
What only you should've heard.
You heard them using this against me
And you didn't say a single word.

How could I have trusted you
If I knew it'd end like this?
As I'm thinking about the past
I have only one wish:
To erase you from my life,
You're the one that I won't miss.
If only I could turn back time
To when our friendship didn't exist.
I could've found someone else,
And lived my life in bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!