Thursday, August 1, 2013

this post is amazing

I was gonna make a video (of stuff) and upload it... but I don't have the time!
Swimming is getting less and less torturous! Yay!! 
Um... what else should I write? I have to do a debate tournament thingie for camp. As I mentioned before, I'll fail it really bad. I did a practice round and I didn't fail too much (the other person could actually hear me!) so my hopes are a little higher... 
Remember the three girls I mentioned earlier? The ones who went to the same school and were BFFs for a long time? They're finally open to other people (or at least me)! We act weird during breaks and stuff and watch Doctor Who on one of their computers. I actually quite like that show =D
I have to go now... I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!