Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WEB training

Day 1: We got our group assignments. I'm with Aishwarya and Leo and I don't know them that well. Neha (pixie friend) is in my group =D but too bad I don't have Aishaniiiii...........
It felt a lot like I was a pixie again. I'm supposed to be "energetic" and extroverted but it doesn't come naturally to me. YAY INTROVERTS XD
Isa and I biked there and back together and we went past Aishani's house and screamed her name. XD

Day 2: I called a lot of pixies (like 4) on the phone and it was so awkward...
We got our neon pink shirts! I look weird in mine unless I wear my neon pink hairband with it. And we practiced leading the sixth graders through activities and the campus tour thing. We signed up for jobs during orientation and it was very violent because people were fighting for one particular job ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!