Saturday, August 17, 2013

this post makes no sense.

I couldn't post... I wasn't feeling well D: Stupid ear infections! And my piano theory homework is annoying me >.<
I'll probably be able to come to school though.

I'm chatting with Rhea right now and she said that if someone comes in your dream, they miss you. And because I had a creepy dream about her (which I don't remember now), I was all like "RHEAAAAA JUST ADMIT YOU MISS MEEEE ^_^" XD it was really random. Apparently, everyone from school misses me... but I don't think they actually do. I'm a very forgettable person! YAY FORGETTABLE PEOPLE! =)

And this is what our chat turned into:
me: meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow
meowmeow
meow
meowwwww
Rhea: did you eat sugar?
you're too hyper XD
me: NOOOOO
meowwwwwww
i'm a unicorn :D

My friends are random.

I just love the title of this amazing post! Don't you? Yay, this post has the best title ever =D
OK, now I'm just being strange. I'll stop. Why are my endings so awkward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!