Friday, August 2, 2013

last day of the debate thing

I'm actually a sucky debater. I found that out today. The person I was against had way better arguments than me and I actually couldn't think of anything to say in my last rebuttal. I'm not gonna try out for debate in school... I won't even have a chance!

When I wasn't debating, my friends and I watched even more Doctor Who. Because we felt like it. They got me addicted to that show!

And then I got home and made a bad recording of this song on flute. It's really squeaky and I'd post it here but i don't know how to....

My sister is watching me write this post that no one will read and she's also listening to the flute thing and apparently it sounds like a trumpet that can do vibrato... except my vibrato fails! Yay for failing vibrato!

Did blogger just say "yay" isn't a legit word? They're just not awesome. I'm sorry, Blogger. I didn't mean to offend you. I quite like you, in fact. Lalala. I'm bored.

I'm gonna watch random creepy videos! kk bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!