Saturday, July 21, 2012

leaving tomorrow

OMG!!!! I'm going to college tomorrow!!!!!!!! (CTY) I'm hyper now because my roommate might discourage my hyperness, even though it's only for three weeks. Two of my friends are going. One's a high schooler, and I barely know the other one, so I'm probably not going to be stuck in a room with them.
I want to do a cartwheel...
What else did I want to say?...
I found another little trail!

So, I was biking to my little creek yesterday (the one which you need to do a steep and short rock climb to reach) when I noticed a path that led somewhere. It was really narrow and I just decided to follow it because I was bored. It was very short and there was this huge scary spiky spider plant whatchamacallit along the way. I'm not kidding, it was taller than I am (and I'm five foot three)!

I am randomly being random.
Bye.
Randomness and awesomeness.
And look out for my scheduled posts! All 19 of them...

2 comments:

  1. no, it's this summer science program thingie for "gifted kids", but it's at stanford...

    ReplyDelete

Write stuff!