Friday, July 13, 2012

typing with one hand

I sprained my wrist in basketball camp today. We were running outside and I fell. I'm awesomely klutzy... I'm cheating and typing with two hands right now... And I've just switched back to one hand. It's impossible for me to flex my wrist backwards. And my thumb is also just killing me. At least hanging out with my (imaginary) best friend is helping a lot. We were reading books together until the computer was free.
Coco wants me to put her pawprint on this post, but I can't. So she just says hi, after going through a surgery to get tumors taken out. She's fine and hyper. I'm not hyper, and rarely will be.

I'm going away for three weeks. I'll schedule some stuff for you. If you need stories, then go on my KP profile or something, or you could check out some of my friends' blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!