Saturday, July 28, 2012

HIHIHIHIHIHI

I'm home for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell you about CTY now...
Some of my friends are Michelle (my roommate, who's very interesting), Alyssa (she goes on sugar highs a lot), Celline (a really nice person), Raevyn (a chaotic hyper wacko), and Stephanie (a musical genius).
I go hyper every day with Alyssa. It's awesome here.
I'm in a band with Stephanie (cello) and Alyssa and Celine (both violin). I have to play a viola part on flute. It's hard >.<
Class is easy. REALLY easy. We do math a lot. And we build things too :D :D
I haven't seen any of my friends yet. The one who's my age barely even knows me. The high schooler is awesome and one of my best friends.
There are people in CTY that remind me of: Shuyang, Wiffie, Karebear, Kubby (cousin), Prachi, V, Sushi, Oreo (rofl), and a lot of others. It's like school away from home :D Minus the bullies, that is. That's just awesome. Raevyn, Celine, and Channing (other person) have been bullied too, so we tell stories about it.
Sorry to interrupt the story. I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!