Thursday, July 5, 2012

happy (late) independence day!! / extreme homesickness

I missed it... but I'm so homesick. Seriously, everything makes me think of home, even though there are two days left. Like, one of my relatives has the same first name as Myth (the percussionist) so every time my family mentions her (relative), I instantly think of Myth. And V's name was on a sign (it wasn't referring to her, but to someone with her name). And I saw the word "VAISHU" on the back of a car. My mom gave me some books, and the characters have some of the same names as kids back home (most of them are eighth graders who I will not mention here because they will call me a stalker). Even the sound of a flute or the word "drum" in a book make me homesick. Playing with Wiffie and my awesome cousins across the street and chatting with Sunny at random moments are totally helping (no sarcasm intended)! So thanks, Wiffie and Sunny and my awesome cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!