Sunday, July 1, 2012

what people expect me to be but i'm not

*in the parantheses, i wrote what i think when people expect me to be something)
  • Stereotypical Indian/Hindu girl (don't force me to believe in (ugh) hinduism or anything)
  • Geeky computer programmer (can't i have normal-kid interests??)
  • Kid who is obsessed with the color green (i don't have a favorite color)
  • Girl who's addicted to shopping (ewww... i hate shopping!)
  • Sweet "little lady" (who are you kidding?!?!?!?!)
  • Kid who loves any clothes, as long as they're "simple" (i only accept it if i can run mile club in it)
  • Three-year-old baby (what toddler is over five feet tall and is in seventh grade?!)
  • Older version of my sister (i would never want to be a freaking girly girl like her)
  • Complete tomboy (no... i actually have a very small girly side which rarely shows itself)
  • Popular kid (are you kidding?! so many people hate me) 
  • Cute little darling (not in this life! my cuteness days are o-v-e-r!)
  • Boy hater (some of my friends are boys (but i don't have a boyfriend and never will))
  • Girl who fits in in India (i'm from san jose. that's in california. not india.)
  • Girl who isn't very active (um... track and field? and swimming? and randomly running around?)
  • Girl who can wear flowers in her hair and use hair oil (severe allergies)
  • Bully target (i'll fight right back! take that, stupid bullies!)
  • Loud chatterbox (i actually don't talk too much)
  • Quiet, soft-spoken girl (i am a bit soft-spoken, but i'm not all that quiet either)
  • Psychologically diagnosable kid (i always try and make them wish they never tried treating me)
  • Graceful girl who never trips on anything (i'm too klutzy. klutzy (the eighth grader) is influencing me.)
  • Girl who bows down to authority (you're not controlling me any time soon!)
  • Kid who cares about politics (i'm only 12 years old. how much can i do?)
  • Girl who loves dancing and singing (i quit dance and singing last year)
  • Percussionist in Adv. Band (i got cut off, but i'll try again next year. so next year, this one will be true)
  • Extraordinarily proud kid (no. not gonna happen.)
  • Perfect girl (i love my flaws. they're what make me as interesting as i am.)
  • And a lot of other stuff, which would make this post super long. I don't exactly love long posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!