Thursday, August 15, 2013

WEB orientation!

I had to wake up at 7. WHY SO EARLY D=

Anchal didn't bike there with me. She ditched so I just went to Miller by myself. At least I could bike as fast as I wanted...

We got there and stood around awkwardly for an hour, and then we cheered for the pixies when they came into the gym. Anchal and I grabbed Aishu and my sis and hugged them XD

My WEB group is pretty cool. Two people ditched the orientation, though. All the girls were really shy and sweet but the guys were all loud and annoying. How stereotypical.

The pixies were so short and adorable <3 Anchal was shorter than some of them but she wouldn't admit it XDAnd they had a gazillion questions for me... THEY WERE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER =D it's hard to believe I was that small and cute two years ago. I probably wasn't a very cute pixie, though....

I had Neha and Carolyn (my sis's friends) in my group =D and I also had this guy my sis doesn't like. I can see why they don't get along ;)

In general, orientation was very... hyper. The whole time, I had to act "loud and energetic" but as you know it's not really my nature.... YAY FOR THE POWER OF INTROVERTS! We're underestimated sooooo much, but not speaking our minds doesn't mean we're not thinking!

I have an ear infection and it's really annoying me right now. Yeah, this has nothing to do with WEB orientation and my flashy bright pink WEB Leader shirt which I'm wearing right now. (No, don't make me post a selfie. Don't even think about how awful I look in pink. And because I said that, you're probably picturing how weird I look now... whatever.)

And because I'm off topic, I'll just leave and spare you from reading any more of my awful writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!