Monday, August 19, 2013

first day of school

Math: Yay, Kristin and Anchal and Harini are in my class! But I'm also with a certain other person whose name I refuse to mention. We made Venn diagrams about things we have in common with random people in our class.

TA: My classroom got changed at the last minute, so I'm Lanthier's TA instead of Yen's. The sixth graders are super cute and stuff. All I did was holepunch paper and put stuff up in the windows and finish so early I could read. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be.

PE: We sat around and listened to our teacher ramble about stuff like the honor code and technology agreement forms and whatnot. It was boring. Then we went to get our planners and I forgot my money.

Science: The teacher seemed a little strict about me reading in class. She just talked about herself for awhile, and how her daughter hated going to the school her mom taught at. The teacher gets annoying people in trouble, though. I like that.

SS: I like the teacher! And the person who sat next to me seemed pretty cool even though she's new to Miller! =D We watched a lot of videos and stuff like that, and went over expectations and the usual boringness.

French: Certain annoying people aren't in my class this year! Yay! Lots of people forgot everything they learned last year and it was really funny listening to them attempting to speak French. I was sitting in the back row and thinking "sigh this is so easy i read all this in the textbook last year."

LA: The teacher is awesome, partly because I already know her XD I sat next to Jenny and we drew unicorncats the whole period! (combinations of unicorns and cats ^_^) This is the only class we actually have HW in, but I finished half of it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!