Saturday, October 19, 2013

people are gullible

Hello, nonexistent reader. XD

My AMAZINGLY EPIC language arts teacher (Niksch - for those of you who go to my school, I don't hate her at all!) showed us this website: www.dhmo.org

After you zone out on there for a while, do you think DHMO should be banned? I mean, it says a lot of really negative things. Too many people are dying, okay?! And the government doesn't even know! Yup, this is a really serious issue....
...
...
...

Haha, actually don’t ban it! It’s *WATER!*
Dihydrogen Monoxide = 2 Hydrogen and 1 Oxygen = H2O = Water. Yay for chemistry!
Are y’all really stupid enough to ban water? Look up there at the title of this post (in case you don’t know, it’s in neon blue cursive) XD
I figured it out in, like, five minutes. And when I did, I laughed so hard I was almost kicked out of the room ^_^ MEERA, RESTRAIN YOURSELF! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!