Monday, October 14, 2013

writing stuff

I haven't posted in a while, dear nonexistent readers. I'll *TRY* to make this post not boring. (notice how I said *TRY*)

So... Where do I start? Ah, yes... I've started a new book. Twenty days before Nanowrimo. Yay. I'm gonna put this one on hold for a month so I can work on the new one. It's not very good yet, but if you stalk me enough you'll be able to find it somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight... *tells self to stop being weird*

And I've been reading a LOT too. Books that no one'll ever hear of, mostly. They're not exactly eighth-grade level, but who cares? I just re-read A College Of Magics for the 2394802938th time... Jane reminds me of Anchal ^_^ You're probably looking at your computer, wondering "WHY DOES MEERA MAKE THESE WEIRD REFERENCES?!?!?!?!1" I don't know, actually. Yay.

Okay... what else should I write about?... School. I love my language arts teacher even though everyone thinks she's strict. She's actually hilarious and gives awesome assignments ^_^ I'll have second semester PE with Jenny/Jelly/Kirby and Rhea (who knows me as her beloved stalker kitty). We will all fail at running. Next year, I'll get to do *SWIMMING* in PE! I'm going to do totally awesome at that... until we have to do the butterfly. Yikes. Even though I'm on a team I have no arm strength.

Basically.... HI! BONJOUR! வணக்கம்! (I don't think anyone can read that last one without Google Translate... By the way, I'm now an official teacher at Tamil class! I'm actually my aunt's teaching assistant, so I only grade tests and presentations and take attendance, but at least I get volunteer hours for NJHS.)

Before I go, I would very much like to leave y'all with this kitty that doesn't look like a kitty: (^..^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!