Tuesday, October 15, 2013

post ideas


  • lengthy rants about why you can't think of an idea
  • a list of common typos
  • reasons why I am amazingly awesome (JKJK)
  • why geometry homework is annoying
  • how to do vibrato
  • random pictures of things
  • nicknames of random people 
  • why I fail at this (JKJK again)
  • a story about a butterfly swimming the butterfly (I just got back from practice, okay?)
  • lists of obscure but good books (I might do this in my next post... *coughs*)
  • geometry problems (actually, don't. that would be very boring.)
  • how to pull an all-nighter (I could use this.)
  • a post in which every sentence is at least a hundred words long 
  • UGHHH I DON'T KNOW (there's that first bullet point. I wonder why they're called bullet points.... so this is why children these days are so violent! ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!