Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Invisible Secrets (Preview)

*This is a preview of Invisible Secrets, which is a story I'm going to write soon. So stay tuned!!*

    It's really hard to maintain a secret identity. Especially when everyone around you is a total deception artist. Why am I saying this, you ask? That's because it totally applies to me. Most people know me as Dawn McAllen. But no, that's not true. I'm not a normal girl, as normal as I look and act. I have another life too, it's just that no one knows about it. 
    I'm a secret agent. Really. Like, with the FBI. It may freak you out, but it's true. And for the longest time, I've always felt that everyone who knew me, everyone I knew, had something to hide from me. Maybe even worse than my being a secret agent. Maybe, just maybe, one of them has the power to destroy the world as we know it...

2 comments:

Write stuff!