Thursday, March 29, 2012

A "life" post (I was bored, OK?)

So, here's a bunch of randomness about my life...
   Hi, my name's Pixie, but everyone calls me Pix or (I don't know why) Meerkat. I go to a junior high school. Math is very easy, even though I'm in advanced math. PE is hard because we have a creepy old sub who can do push ups really fast and makes us do them too. Science is awesome because my teacher was my 4th grade teacher too, but her teacher's pet is this annoying guy who swears too much. Band is fun, except for some of the other percussionists. At least my friend Myth is in percussion too, and we're convincing our flute-player friend Shuyang to take percussion lessons and switch. BTW, I still play my flute! Language Arts is kind of boring because we have to do spelling and grammar and stuff. Social Studies is always chaotic because our teacher loves pigs and enchiladas and there are all these weird simulation things. In every class, I'm known as the quiet girl who sits in the back working ahead of the class and finishing everything three months ahead of time!! Except for PE, where I'm known as the hyperactive kid who hates running. And Band class, where I'm Shuyang's percussionist friend.
    This awesome stalker named KareBear is making me be her private stalker. I have to stalk Sevvie, who's a year older than me. She's one of my best friends, but one of KareBear's enemies who she's scared of. (Sevvie isn't all that big or mean!) But I don't stalk her that often, just when KareBear makes me.
    I have a pet rat and I LOVE RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 My BFF, Shuyang the Flutist, has a lot of cats. So we made the Cat and Rat Club. That's also the reason for my Blogger pic.
   So I hope that was good for a life post! BYE for now, Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!