Thursday, May 24, 2012

today...

from 6pm to 6:10pm: I went to Wiffie's Open House thing and almost passed out. Mom and Dad were taking pictures of all Wiffie's stuff, like cutesie little dioramas and whatnot. Wiffie wrote a cutesie story about me, in which I fight with her and lock her out of the house. When I read it, I quietly screamed "Like a pro bawss!" and the foursies looked at me weirdly. Funny.

from 6:10pm to 6:25pm: I biked to my school (and back!!) from Wiffie's school. I thought Sevie and Britney and Shelly's concert had started, but it hadn't. So I came back.

from 6:25pm to 6:30 pm: I told Mom and Dad that the concert hadn't started yet, so they let me stay around and look at all the fivesie/fifth grade classes. At least I saw people from my school...

from 6:30pm to 7pm: I went to my school (slowly on purpose!) and reached there at about 6:50 or something. For five minutes, I biked in the park behind the school. Then the concert started and I freaked Sevie out. (I love freaking her out!)

from 7pm to 8pm: I was at the concert. Self explanatory...

from 8pm to 9:16pm: Stuff that's undefined.

9:16pm: I made this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And today after school, I was running around saying "squeakie squeak!!" (if you have me on email, look at my chat status) Shuyang and Karebear called it the "Rattie Mode" and tried to avoid me. Then I threatened to bring Sevie over, and that shut Karebear up. Shuyang said I look like S and Minnie Mouse, and for a while I almost wanted to go get Sevie, but she left. Yay.

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!