Monday, May 28, 2012

stuff...

I suppose you're wondering what I'm doing, awake at 7:30 on a holiday. I just couldn't sleep so I woke up at 5 in the morning and collapsed on my mom's face. Then I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth and all that and finally came here. I should have done band practice or something... never mind.

Anyways, I've noticed that so many people have cooler sites than me. As I had in my header-thing earlier, "it's the content that matters." This person I know has an extraordinarily cool blog but I just don't want to link to it. Why? She used to bully people on it. That includes me. So I'm not supporting her site.

According to Eli's friend Cstar, to get more hits on your blog you have to make more posts. I'm going to make a bunch of random posts and see what happens.

Wait... one more thing... SEVENTH GRADERS SHOULD STOP GROSSING ME OUT ABOUT HOW THEY DISSECT SQUID EYEBALLS IN SCIENCE CLASS!! (cough sevie and D)

...
*looking for a funny chat conversation or something*
Found something... yay. Don't worry, this Jen person won't mind.



2:58 PM me: ur onlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 Jen: haha
2:59 PM me: so is janiebug!!
 Jen: lolz
 me: jennie and janie...
3:00 PM Jen: ...i get that a lot.

9 minutes
3:09 PM me: lolz
 Jen: yeah, haha
3:10 PM me: whee!!
 Jen: squeak!!
  in the spirit of u xD
 me: haha
  lol JENNIEBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3:11 PM Jen: ur so pro...
 me: lolz... THANKS :3
 Jen: kittyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 me: hehehe
3:13 PM Jen: ...
 me: lol status!
 Jen: haha
  thx
 me: :3 = kittyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 Jen: meerkat. get over it.
 me: NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
3:17 PM Jen: wow, meerkitty.
 me: oh lookie! u called me a kitty. jenniebug.
 Jen: hahaha :P
 me: lasfd jd
 Jen: sjkl df

Yeah, it's weird... just like that Jen person is... BTW, "janiebug" is her twin sis...
Im bored. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!