Saturday, May 26, 2012

what went through my mind at 3:30pm

sigh. wish i could make a recording of me playing this flute solo thing i've practiced since i learned to play flute. dont get intimidated, its still pretty hard. i taught myself the notes because im that pro. but i dont want my face to come on camera because i will be more stalker-prone that way. and i dont have a voice recorder thingie.

wait! i have an idea! i could go on youtube and record the thing and black it out or something!

darn. my sis stole my flute for now.
wait, she didnt!
she took my computer! im on my dads laptop! and it doesnt have a video camera!
and i dont know where my dad kept the camcorder!
whatever, i dont think anyone would want to listen to my fail playing...
actually, i dont fail at that song bcuz i make it sound pro!

HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was random.

ok. this is getting nowhere.
bye.

oh, and FOURSIES ARE NICE. not hacked.

1 comment:

Write stuff!