Tuesday, May 29, 2012

band concert tomorrow

Our percussion ensemble got cancelled!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!! I don't have to practice my part anymore!!

Minnie is nice now. I'm not even going to call him that anymore. Let's see.... how about... The Percussionist? No, that could refer to me, S, or Myth. Well... I would use his real name, except I don't want to. Fine. I'll just call him Minsub, which is his real name.

OUCH. My finger severely hurts. I blame.... CRASH CYMBALS!! And the slapstick/whip crack thing, which also makes my finger bleed. I always crash the cymbals and slap the whip crack thing on my finger. That's why it really hurts now. Minsub didn't assign the parts, Ms. Moser did. We're doing this song (the one I have cymbals and whip crack on) with 7/8 Mustang Band (I'm in 6th Grade Mustang Band!!) There are ten percussionists/drummers in 78 Mustang Band. I know two of them already. One seems nice, and I barely even talked with the other. I know what it feels like to be in an instrument section with not-exactly-the-nicest people, so I hope that the other eight are at least bearable. I wish one of them took my part so I wouldn't have to play it. Oh well, some things can't be helped...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!