Friday, June 1, 2012

band concert. delayed post!!!!!!!

I couldn't post because I was performing! Once I get a video of the performance, I'll post it here.

Our first four songs were pretty good. I loved the last one. I didn't mess up because I practiced my parts!And Myth was AWESOME. She wasn't even off by a sixteenth note!!

The last song was different. We did it with the 7th and 8th graders. I shared a stand with this nice seventh grader, Alicia (or whatever her name is.) I messed up, and she was the only one who noticed and didn't tease me. Then we started sharing stories about measures of rest and injuring our fingers while playing crash cymbals. (It's nice to have a buddy in the percussion section because very few wind players understand measures of rest or crash cymbals or anything like that.) The director, however, didn't even notice my huge mess-up! Neither did Susan, who came even though she has beginning band. Sevie didn't come because she had swimming, but she told me that I probably did well just 'cuz I'm Pixie!

Wait... the spamming wars have started! Karebear and Sevie have each other's emails! That can't be good. I'm defending Sevie, not Karebear. Just kidding, I'm defending both of them. Sevie is a SPAMMER!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!