Tuesday, June 5, 2012

reward day

We had this thing called "Reward Day" at school. My eighth grader friend, Sunny, called it an "over-the-top" picnic for 6th graders. We'd be staying at school and doing activities while the 7th and 8th graders go to Great America!! Not fair.
So, we had one activity for each of 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th period.
For 3rd period, I was stuck with theater games or whatever. My friend Rhea was there, and she was the only person I knew who was in my group. So we did stuff, and then I went to my 4th period place, which was with one of my teachers (Ms. Chase). Minsub was there before me, and he told me he won two cupcakes from Ms Chase's cupcake walk. I knew it was true because I saw him eating them. I didn't win anything. Then I ate lunch with Shuyang and Karebear (who was happy because Sevie and Puffyball and Sunny and etc. weren't around) and Judy and Shelly and Athena, as usual. )I wasn't in anything with Myth, which was weird...) Then I went to my 5th period thing. It was in the field. This time, I recognized Susan, Rhea, Ellen, Shreya, Wendy, and Philip. We ran around and it was 6th period before I knew it. I was with Eli, the crazy girl from the track team. We did this bowling thingie, and then went home. Karebear was all hyper because there was no sign of Sevie. When Sunny called 6th Grade Reward Day an over-the-top picnic, I didn't agree at first, but now I totally do. It was boring.
(If you don't go to my school, sorry if this is confusing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!