Tuesday, June 19, 2012

today...

I am tired... dreaming about cuttlefish (thanks to Susan, who got into advanced band... LUCKYYYYY!!!). I went so far as to call my sister a cute little cuttlefish. Wow, I'm weird. YAY!!!
And I went walking on the beach with my cousin, who's starting college. She is really nice and one of the few reasons that I like it here. She let us leave early because of my injury and the fact that it was raining.
Should I get a cuttlefish picture?
Wait for it...
:)
OK, I'm hyper now. For no reason. Well, I'm Pixie, and I get hyper too much. It's a thing I do.

LALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................
I'm a cuddly penguin named Bob,
A cuddly penguin named Bob.
I like to.....
Sing this song
For reeeeeeeally long
I'm a cuddly penguin named Bob.

I made that song up for Tweetybird. xD

Look at my demented Blogger profile pic now... LOLZ. That's why I don't normally wear my hair in two braids like that. I look weird and crazy, which is what I am. But not TOO weird and crazy... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!