Saturday, June 9, 2012

almost next year...

Summer vacation is almost here!!! I'm gonna be a seventh grader next year. Sevie (a.k.a. Prachi, which is her real name) will be an eighth grader. And all my eighth grader friends (like Sunny) will go to high school! NO! What if a new sixth grader comes in and starts torturing me (like Karebear tortures Sevie/Prachi)?! Wow, Prachi. I feel SO sorry for you. This kid you barely even know (Shuyang) genuinely hates you and calls you ugly and random seventh grade boys stalk you online and make inappropriate jokes about you and one of your friends (me) is your worst enemy's best friend. This is one of the reasons I don't want to graduate: THE NEW SIXTH GRADERS. Apparently, some of us sixth graders are extraordinarily annoying to older kids, although that doesn't include me because I have a lot of friends in 7th and 8th grades. Fine, you want to know the other reasons? Long story and don't make me tell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!