Friday, June 29, 2012

my song: a life outside of you.



*don't ask me to post a vid of me singing it because my voice is terrible. ask wiffie or shuyang or any of the elementary school choir people. so anyway, here it is!! xD*

you may know me as that weird girl
but i know your view's not true
believe me when i say that
i've a life outside of you

because there's something about your blog's posts
that make my dreams into long-since-dead ghosts
crushing my spirits so i can't persevere
through times of darkness and worry
caused by you
i've a life outside of you

wish i could find a hidden place
where you won't find me
and crush my spirits so i can't live
and bear with you

you'll never understand
that i'm suffering 'cause of you
no matter how hard you try
you'll never have a clue
about my life outside of you

i'm a normal girl too
i have hopes and dreams like you
but you go out of your way
to ruin my day
please, what did i do wrong?

and no matter how much i tell you
no matter what i do
you'll never understand
no, you'll never get a clue
you'll never comprehend
my life outside of you

yes i've a life... outside... of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!