Monday, June 18, 2012

vaishu and i are crazy... and some other stuff too.

Yup, read the title. We are crazy little hyper kids. We were making a plan to actually see each other in person again, which is not happening as long as our parents are in control. At least we're in the same time zone now, so we can email each other.

Now for other stuff...
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE CTY SUMMER PROGRAM THINGIE!!!!! (CTY = Center for Talented Youth.) It's THREE WHOLE WEEKS WITHOUT ANY PARENTS TO BOSS ME AROUND!!!! AND NO LITTLE SISTERS TO TAKE ME ON SHOPPING TRIPS!!!YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to have a religion. My parents and grandparents and etc. are all Hindu, but I don't believe in Hinduism. I don't want to go to the stupid temple anymore because there are too many stairs to climb for a girl with a dislocated nerve and the concept of gods is just plain ridiculous in my opinion. It's a really long story. Part of it: If God was so supreme, there wouldn't be any evil left in the world because it would have been wiped out by now. (Sorry if this bit offended you, but I've only started having a real opinion because I've never been listened to (which is the reason I blog.).)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!