Tuesday, June 12, 2012

last day of school... and a bunch of other stuff.

I'm a sevie/seventh grader now!! I can torment sixth graders, like a bawss!! 
Next year, I have intermediate band. I'm probably going to be with S and Alicia and Myth! Yay, although S is one of the more annoying boys I know, but we're still "allies." Sunny's going to a different high school. And I won't see her when I'm in 9th grade and she's in 11th. I'll miss her so much, as I will miss all my other friends who graduated. And next year, Prachi, Alicia, Iris (a flute player from advanced band) and a bunch of my friends that are a year older than me will graduate. I can't imagine them leaving! Now Karebear is scared of eighth graders (coughprachiandklutzycough). Speaking of Klutzy,I actually had the courage to speak to her today! She's the only current eighth grader who I'm scared of. I just said, "Hey, Klutzy!" I actually call her Klutzy in public, because I prefer it over her real name, which starts with an R. She likes being called Klutzy!! Just now, Britney and I had a chat status contest/fight and this is a result of it:





That was my chat status today. I changed it just now, and I'm not going to tell you what it is. So anyway, I'm super hyper, but sad because all my friends are leaving for summer. PLEASE click on this post. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!