Saturday, June 2, 2012

runner's high and a bunch of other randomness...

We had the 400 meter test (i got 1:35 or something) in PE last week. Right after the test, I wanted to run a mile. Sushi and Myth were staring at me like I was crazy. When I told Angela about it after PE, she said it was an endorphin rush. That happened when I did the mile test yesterday, too. I just finished running (eight minutes, unknown number of seconds) and collapsed next to the track. And then I wanted to run a marathon! Mary, Jenny and Leslie were staring at me like I was crazy, and we started throwing foxtails (socks with tennis balls inside them) around at each other. Leslie showed how to tie a person up. After PE, I told V about it, and she called our class "mental weirdos." I replied, "Yup, we're mental weirdos WHO COMPLETELY KICKED YOUR BUTT IN THE HOMEROOM COMPETITIONS!!" (my homeroom PE class won the competition this quarter) V was about to slap me with her PE uniform.

PIXIES. ARE. RANDOM. FACE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!