Monday, June 4, 2012

an interesting incident

So... after school, I was walking my bike to the place where Shuyang, Karebear, and I hang out. Shuyang ran ahead, and Karebear and I took our time and randomly talked. As we were walking, Karebear was making me look out for Sevie. I saw her, standing really close to Shuyang, before she saw me. I didn't even try to catch her attention. She walked over and saw Karebear and said "hi" to her. Karebear tried to hide behind my bike, but I grabbed her backpack and tried to make her look at Sevie and called Karebear a "good girl". Shuyang saw the whole thing. She said, "Sevie is sooooo ugly and weird and..... stuff." (If you saw her, you'd find her really pretty!) Karebear agreed, and I freaked out because they were so mean. So I told Sevie today on email, and she didn't reply yet. She's probably freaking out too... Whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!