Sunday, June 10, 2012

story of today

My cousins (Kubby and Tweetybird) were at my house today. They both know I'm a drummer/percussionist, so they wanted to play on my bell set/glockenspiel. (yay, i spelled it right!) But they ended up almost wrecking it. I got so annoyed that I stole the flute and played the most obnoxious squeaky high notes in the history of the world. But they didn't notice and kept wrecking my glockenspiel. So I cleaned Wiffie's flute using a paper towel, like Shuyang's flute teacher does. Then I came back to Wiffie and my cousins and told them I cleaned the flute. Wiffie, the stupid brat, rolled her eyes at me, like she does every time I clean HER flute. This annoyed me because I'm not the kind of person who likes being defied, so I crept out of the house and went on a biking trip. I went to this place that even my parents and Wiffie don't know about. They thought I went on this trail near my house and immediately came back. I went on the trail, but near the end, I chained my bike to a tree and rock-climbed down a steep off-branch of the trail until I was standing on the banks of a creek. I explored for a while, then rock-climbed back up, got my bike, and went home. Now I'm in a robotics meeting. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!