Wednesday, May 23, 2012

That post which I wanted to get to but almost couldn't!

My extraordinary boring day: (the reason its so long is bcuz i wanted to see if i could write this much!)

Social Studies: NOTES! Wait, did I mention that we had demented skits on friday? we each wrote one. i was with Britney. My fave lines from her skit were "You go back to your palace and teach that woman some manners!" and "Two words, Irene. Shut, Up. Okay?"  She screamed it really loud and it was funny. BTW, I was Irene. My fave line from my skit was "CATS AND RATS!!" I said it. Oreo didn't perform on friday, so he went today. he had one line which repeated 10 times. It was, "The OREO is here!" I almost collapsed from laughter!!

Language Arts: Poetry unit thing. For some reason, we made lists of our fears. Guess what was at the top of mine? Being excluded. It's happened to me for years, but I'm still scared of it. I don't have "normal" fears, like the dark and clowns and spiders. I'm different and proud of it. Jason said he was scared of weird people, and I went all in his face like "You're scared of me? How come you were my social studies partner about five times?!" We had to interpret 5444985098 poems. Yay.

Band: OMG!! This flute player from a music institute came!! She even played for us! But first, we had to show her one of our awesome performances of a band song which everyone agrees is awesome. Then she did all these cool things on flute, like overblow and three note trills (what are they called again?) I think she figured out that I'm actually a flutist because I was following the flute parts basically the whole time. The music institute was for flute players only, so Myth was all like "I can't go!!" And I replied, "I can go because I'm special!"

Science: Poster project thing. It's about symbiosis, which is a relationship between two species that results in at least one species gaining something. (I memorized the definition!) We did it in partners, and I'm with this person named Ritik. He's actually nice, but I did most of the work so far. I'm probably going to be the one that takes the poster home and works all night finishing it. Typical. I should really stop being so nice to everyone because they take advantage of me.

PE: Two words. Fitness. Testing. I died. No, I failed completely.

Math: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. BOOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGGGGGGGG. Like usual. I was the only one who did the classwork in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!