Saturday, May 5, 2012

5/5/2012

Why I'm going to make it in Advanced Band:
  • There are only 4 older kids, me and Minnie Mouse, and five percussion spots.
  • No one from this year's advanced band is trying out again!
  • I'm a pretty good drummer.
  • I learn fast, which gives me an advantage in sightreading.
  • Finally! I can play a better drumroll than Minnie!
  • I'm auditioning on flute too!
  • You should hear my chromatic scale; it's awesome!
  • I memorized every key signature (what sharps and flats to play)!
  • On flute, I have good tone and a kind-of-large range (if you know what I mean)
  • There are loads of other reasons....
  • Above all, I'M CONFIDENT!

Thanks to Karebear (YES, it was NOT my fault!), there's a Ningning Stalking Team. Basically, it consists of Karebear, me, Sevvie, Puffy (a seventh grader, and my friend  since first grade), and Shelly. 

For those of you who read my posts on this other site, I mentioned a "cats and rats pic." I'm not posting it after all. So Shuyang doesn't have to worry about that.
Speaking of Shuyang... here's her least favorite excerpt from her least favorite flute piece in band!

(key of B flat major)
F G A E EDEDEDE
F G A D DCDCDCD C B.........
F to G trill... E highB A G F F G A..... 

I didn't want to take a pic of the piece and post it because I don't have the flute part and Shuyang taught it to me. It's fun to play. I love high notes, which are the exact things Shuyang hates.

HYPERNESS AND RANDOMNESS!

lalala

Why are you reading this?

Go away.

Just kidding.

HI.

Do I like pie? Ask Brittney.

PIE!

GATORADE!

I don't like pie and gatorade.

AWESOMENESS!

BLAHBLAHBLAH!

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!