Sunday, May 6, 2012

Next year... AND A BUNCH OF RANDOM STUFF!

I'm Pixie because I'm in sixth grade. Sevvie is Sevvie because she's in seventh grade. But the school year's almost over! I'll still be Pixie in my blog posts, and I'll still call Sevvie Sevvie. Nothing about our nicknames will change.

i am officially too lazy 2 type normally so i will type like this 4 now.

i was chatting my friend (vaishu) who moved 2 india a while ago. we're 12 hrs apart (diff time zones) but we chat a lot, which really creeps other ppl out.

HAHA! i luv running and mile club and all that stuff which sevvie hates! i think puffy is influencing me too much... o_O

i lost a tooth today. big deal.

AUDITIONS IN 3 DAYS! thx 2 all the ppl who wished me luck (SEVVIE, wiffie, shuyang, myth, karebear, puffy, minnie mouse (?!?!?!))

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!