Friday, May 25, 2012

4 day weekend (and a bunch of other stuff!)

YAY!! today's staff learning day, and tomorrow and the day after are weekends (duh) and the day after that is memorial day! 4 days off from school doing math homework! I'm so excited. (Of course I'm kidding! I'd rather be in school.)

There's a band performance coming up!! Actually, Myth, S, Minnie Mouse, and I are doing TWO concerts because of our percussion ensemble piece. My finger is going to bleed. I severely dislike crash cymbals! Doesn't Minnie know that I have "issues" with them? Oh, right, he's still on snare drum. Lucky Minnie Mouse.

SQUEAK! GO RATS!


I was hyper. As usual.

I should really stop being so nice these days... everyone's taking advantage of me! (not gonna mention names here)

NO MILE CLUB!

wait... yesterday was mile club! I ran with Leslie, who is really nice.

BYE.

1 comment:

  1. Hellos from Feathertail of Become Your Fursona! In reply to your comment, you can be whatever you want to be. ^.^ The quiz is just to help give you ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Write stuff!