Friday, August 17, 2012

happy "pixie"

I'm happy and hyper. Making a post for no random reason. I wasn't stalking people so don't assume that I was. SQUEAK. I chatted with Shuyang yesterday. And then I found that this person that I despise is in two of my classes... >.< I'm not using the word "hate" because it's too severe... but apparently there's something really horrible about me that ticks this person off. Whatever. I don't listen to cyberbullies anymore. I used to, but it's happened so many times that I don't even care.
Back on track: WHY AM I SO RANDOMLY HYPER?! I wanna go run the hurdles and not fall on my face. Last year I almost got a concussion. But I didn't care and I just got up and kept running. Collapsing can be fun, like exploding. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!